Come meet our New Hampshire’s newest brewers and fermentors in a fun, speed dating-style tasting event! In small groups, you will sample a brewer’s wares and learn what makes them unique. When the bell dings, it’s time to try the next! We will have a few stops for games and a small snack or two along the way.
Click here to purchase a ticket
Participating Breweries / Fermentors:
– Modestman Brewing. Keene. Opened Sept 2019. Beer.
– Czar’s Brewery. Exeter. Opened Nov 2019. Beer.
– Topwater Brewing Co. Barrington. Opened Dec 2019. Beer.
– Daydreaming Brewing. Derry. Opened Feb 2020. Beer.
– WHYM Craft Pub & Brewery. North Hampton. Opened May 2020. Beer.
– Chase Hill Cider. Conway. Opened June 2020. Cider.
– Wildbloom Beer. Henniker. Opened July 2020. Beer.
– Back Hill Beer. Rochester. Opened Sept 2020. Beer.
– Auspicious Brew. Dover. Opened Oct 2020. Kombucha.
– Lady Sausage. Launched October 2020. Salami.
– Ledge Brewing Co. Intervale. Opened Oct 2020. Beer.
– Muddy Road Brewery (Lind Hill Farm). New Durham. Opened July 2021. Beer.
This finale to Portsmouth Beer Week will be held outside at Throwback Brewery, so please dress accordingly… this could mean anything from mud boots to snow suits depending on the weather!