Annual Spring Beer Festival Featuring 17 New England Breweries + Goat Centric Cuisine
Join Liars Bench Beer Co. as we restart our annual tradition, Bockfest, a celebration of the coming of spring, the goat, and of course, one of our favorite German lagers, Bock! Welcoming sixteen breweries from across New Hampshire & New England, Bockfest will feature classic variations from Dopple to Maibock, riffs and one offs such as Maple Bock, as well as a variety of other German lagers to fill your steins. Food will be available for purchase with a variety of both goat-centric dishes and classic festival fare. Get your tickets now for the GOAT spring festival!
General Admission ($25): Bockfest branded beer stein + one pour; additional pours available for $5
Unlimited Pour ($60): Bockfest branded beer stein+ unlimited pours
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets.
Banded Brewing Co. (ME)
Black Hog Brewing (CT)
Bunker Brewing Co. (ME)
Castle Island Brewery (MA)
Chapel + Main Brewpub (NH)
Cisco Brewers (NH)
Earth Eagle Brewing (NH)
Garrison City Beerworks (NH)
Great Rhythm Brewing (NH)
Liars Bench Beer Co. (NH)
Loaded Question Brewing Co. (NH)
Polyculture Brewing (NH)
Portsmouth Brewery (NH)
Stoneface Brewing (NH)
Throwback Brewery (NH)
Tributary Brewing Co. (ME)
Come meet our New Hampshire’s newest brewers and fermentors in a fun, speed dating-style tasting event! In small groups, you will sample a brewer’s wares and learn what makes them unique. When the bell dings, it’s time to try the next! We will have a few stops for games and a small snack or two along the way.
Participating Breweries / Fermentors:
– Modestman Brewing. Keene. Opened Sept 2019. Beer.
– Czar’s Brewery. Exeter. Opened Nov 2019. Beer.
– Topwater Brewing Co. Barrington. Opened Dec 2019. Beer.
– Daydreaming Brewing. Derry. Opened Feb 2020. Beer.
– WHYM Craft Pub & Brewery. North Hampton. Opened May 2020. Beer.
– Chase Hill Cider. Conway. Opened June 2020. Cider.
– Wildbloom Beer. Henniker. Opened July 2020. Beer.
– Back Hill Beer. Rochester. Opened Sept 2020. Beer.
– Auspicious Brew. Dover. Opened Oct 2020. Kombucha.
– Lady Sausage. Launched October 2020. Salami.
– Ledge Brewing Co. Intervale. Opened Oct 2020. Beer.
– Muddy Road Brewery (Lind Hill Farm). New Durham. Opened July 2021. Beer.
This finale to Portsmouth Beer Week will be held outside at Throwback Brewery, so please dress accordingly… this could mean anything from mud boots to snow suits depending on the weather!