Stoneface “Kegs, Dart Legs, and Scotch Eggs Night” @ the Coat of Arms.
The event will include multiple Stoneface beers and a special Stoneface beer on Cask.
Beer List (as of 2/9/17)
- Stoneface IPA
- Stoneface Mozaccalypse
- Stoneface Double Clip
- AND a special Stoneface Cask (stay tuned)
Back in action, the Seacoast Beverage Lab Podcast will be filming live at the Coat of Arms.
Special Guests include Randy Baril, with his new book about Hosting a Real Ale event and Jack Hendler, co-founder of Jacks Abby.
The Coat of Arms will be tapping a special cask beer from Jacks Abby during the event.
Stay tuned for the start time (currently TBD).
- Jacks Abby Excess
- AND Special Jacks Abby CASK of Framinghammer
1st Annual New England Cask night @ the Coat of Arms
From 6:00 to 9:00 PM
Cask Night Lineup (as of 02/09/17)
- Sebago – Hop Swap
- Great North Ale Works – Bourbon barrel aged Stout
- Moat Mountain- Red ale aged in barrels
- Berkshire- Holidaze
- Geary’s – TBD
‘Roaring 20’s’ Throwback Thursday Cask Take Over @ the Coat of Arms, featuring special chef’s items and a full Throwback Brewery cask takeover.
From 6:30 to 10:00 PM.
This year’s theme is Roaring 20s with prizes for best costume – so get decked out and come party with us!
Beer List (as of 02-19-17)
- CASK: Cheek Squeezer kettle sour with Lime and Raspberry.
- CASK: Hammer Thyme Baltic Porter with Port soaked French oak spiral.
- CASK: Donkey Hoté Double IPA with 8 Different Types of South African Hops
- CASK: Hank’s Pale Ale with Idaho 7 hops.
- And a special treat: Fat Albert.
3/3/2017 Firkin Friday @ Redhook Brewery
From: 5:00 to 8:00 PM.
-Special firkin releases
-Small batch sampler tray specials
-Raffles for firkin/sampler tray purchases
-Acoustic music by Fox & Fern”
March 5th- Liar’s Bench Cornhole Tournament @ the Coat of Arms
From 2:00 to 5:00 PM.
Featuring a special Liar’s Bench cask and prizes for the winner of the tournament. Sign up at the Coat — Teams of 2.
Stay tuned for the beer list