Lord Hobo Sampling @ Prost, in North Hampton, featuring Consolation Prize.
Starting @ 10:00 AM
Stoneface “Kegs, Dart Legs, and Scotch Eggs Night” @ the Coat of Arms.
The event will include multiple Stoneface beers and a special Stoneface beer on Cask.
Beer List (as of 2/9/17)
- Stoneface IPA
- Stoneface Mozaccalypse
- Stoneface Double Clip
- AND a special Stoneface Cask (stay tuned)
Tuesday, February 28th: A Night With Three Breweries
Join the Row 34 team for a night featuring three of their favorite local brewers, including Garrison City, Neighborhood Beer Co. and Hidden Cove
Offerings will include:
– Hidden Cove: TBA
– Neighborhood Beer Co: Barrel-Aged Decadent Eclipse (a barrel-aged imperial schwarzbier), Dapper Detonator (strong, dark hefeweizen-bock hybrid)
– Garrison City – Box & Whisker (white stout with vanilla & local coffee from Flight Coffee Co.)
DIP FEST! 3 Eearth Eagle Brewing beers and 3 Smuttynose beers paired with 6 different dips for a nominal fee!
Don’t miss out!
Menu (as of 02-19-17)
- Mango Chutney paired with Blackberry Short Weisse
- Blueberry Ginger Compote paired with Smuttlabs Ginger Beer
- Bacon Jam paired with Smuttlabs Stallion
- Roasted Jalepeno Dip paired with Captain Beef Parts
- Belgian Tripel Mustard paired with Lady Antwerp
- Buffalo Ranch Spread paired with Gangsta IPA
$11 for Dip Flight/ $20 for Dip and Beer Flight
Back again! One of the most popular events of the week – IPA night.
Stop into the Blue Mermaid for a selection of IPAs. Featuring the best of the best.
Time to get blasted by hops!
IPA Night Beer list (as of 2/13/17)
- Some Apostrpohe IPA
- Henniker Damn Sure IPA
- 603 Double Black IPA
- Two Roads – Two Juicy: New England Double IPA
- Smuttlabs India Schwarzbier
- Great Rhythm – Tropical Haze IPA (All new PBW Exclusive Release)
The Goose is Loose! @ The Coat of Arms
When: 6:00 to 9:00 PM.
Lineup as of 2/9/17
- Bourbon County
- Bourbon County Regal rye
- Madam Rose
Tuesday Feb 28 – Granite State Growler Tours hosts trivia at WHYM
Think of it like a Brewers who Like to Brew and Play Trivia, Too…but replace the Brewers with Awesome Dudes who like to Drive you to Breweries and Play Trivia, Too. Yes, the name was too long.
Join the gang from Granite State Growler Tours on Tuesday, February 28 at 7:00 PM. They’ll be bringing their A-Game and prizes…so make up a team and head over to try to beat them. When you win, we mean IF you win, there are some pretty sweet prizes to claim!
Wednesday, March 1st: Apples + Yeast
Cider is Row 34’s second favorite beverage, and Beer Week is a great excuse to gather our apple-loving friends from North Country, Citizen Cider, Eden and Bantam cideries.
- Citizen Cider: B-Cider (light & floral made with local honey)
- Eden: Imperial 11 Rosé (Sparkling Rosé Cider with red currant)
- Bantam: Rojo (tart, crisp, cider with cherries)
- North Country Cider Crabby Bastard (A blend of Dolgo Crab Apples and Spencers from Giles Farm in Alfred)
- North Country Cider Winter Rye (Barrel aged cider from Rye Whisky and Bourbon barrels from Flag Hill)
Time: 5:00 PM.
1st Annual New England Cask night @ the Coat of Arms
From 6:00 to 9:00 PM
Cask Night Lineup (as of 02/09/17)
- Sebago – Hop Swap
- Great North Ale Works – Bourbon barrel aged Stout
- Moat Mountain- Red ale aged in barrels
- Berkshire- Holidaze
- Geary’s – TBD
3/1 – TJ’s Food and Spirits presents – East Coast Meets West Coast – Style Night!
Stop by TJ’s to enjoy 12 different styles of American Craft Beer at its best! Starting at 7:00 PM reps will be on hand talking about the styles and what makes them unique. Flights will be available so bring your thirst!
- Sam Adams – Leech Pear
- Smuttynose – East Coast Common
- Ipswich – Oatmeal Stout
- Two Roads – TBD
- Stone – Ripper Pale Ale
- Bad Lab – Belgian Witte Bier
- Great Rhythm – Tropical Haze IPA
- Banded Horn – Daikaiju – Double IPA
- Moat Mountain – Single Speed I.P.L.
- And More!
Thursday, March 2nd: Fat Belly’s Beer and Wing Flight Night featuring Samuel Adams
When: 6:00 to 10:00 PM.
-Rebel Reborn paired with sriracha
-Rebel Juiced paired with jerk rub
-Rebel Rouser paired with spicy garlic
-AND Rare Beer, James Madison Double IPA — with Tapping @ 6:00 PM.
-Basket of 12 wings (4 of each variety) and a flight of beers.
Stay tuned for additional information.
2/22 Live music with Maine Man, and PBW Discounts @ Woodland Farm Brewery
From: 6:00 to 8:00 PM
Come take 10% off all full beer pours for Portsmouth Beer Week, and celebrate with the live music by the acoustic duo Maine Man!
March 2nd. Smuttyaoke @ The Press Room
From: 6:00 to 9:00 PM.
Karaoke party with Smuttynose. Featuring Finestkind IPA, Vunderbar Pilsner and Shoals Pale Ale.
Get up and sing to be entered in a raffle to win a VIP Tour and Gift Card to Smuttynose Brewing Co.
Some Brewery Tap Takeover @ Earth Eagle Brewings
Line up (as 2/28/17)
* Aggie Amber
* Whoopie Pie
* Goldilox DIPA
Kegs and eggs @ the Friendly toast tap takeover, with special guest Moat mountain brewery.
From 7:00 AM to 2:00 AM
March 3rd – Garrison City Beerworks Lunch Break @ the Coat of Arms
From 12:00 to 3:00 PM
Lineup (as of 02-09-17)
Friday March 3rd: 5-9 East V West At the Press Room
Bad Labs collaborative event with Ballast Point showcasing some special releases from both breweries.
Beer List (as of 2/17/17)
- Bad Lab Strong Scotch Ale
- Bad Lab IPA
FUNKY FRIDAY We’ll take over our own taps with various sours and barrel aged beauts we’ve been saving for this week! Prolly have some left Saturday too.
Allagash Night @ the Coat of Arms
From 6:00 to 9:00 PM
Beer Lineup (as of 2/9/17)
- Allagash One T
- Allagash Northman
- Allagash Ganache
- Allagash Hoppy Table Beer
- Allagash White
Friday, March 3rd: Ri Ra 80s Ski Party with Samuel Adams
Time: 7:30 to 9:30 PM.
-Cold Snap, Rebel Juiced, James Madison Double IPA pouring for an 80s themed ski party (ridiculous neon ski clothes, bad hair, 80’s music, etc.)
-Sam Adams will be raffling off a pair of Fischer skis and ski tickets
-This will be a pre party to a band starting at 10:00 PM.
-Sampling, giveaways, perfect pints to the first 48
Kona Hawaiian Island Night @ The Blue Mermaid
Starting @ 8:00 PM.
Music starts @9:00 PM.
Stay tuned for additional info!
March 4th- Founders KBS Tapping @ the Coat of Arms
One of the most popular events during beer week. Join the Coat of Arm for the Founders KBS tapping and see how fast it will kick.
Tapping at 11:30 AM
Beer Lineup (as of 02-09-17)
- KBS 2016
- All day IPA
Redhook / Kona Tap takeover @ the Thirsty Moose
When: March 4th 7pm-12pm
Stick around and jam on with the live band.
Current line up (as of 2/9/17)
- Big Wave
- Hanalei IPA
- Longboard Lager
- Koko Brown
- Longhammer IPA
- Cogwheel Baltic Porter
March 4th. Smuttlife Presents: DJ Young Abner
Starting @ 7:00 PM.
Featuring Smuttlabs Stallion (tapping at 7pm) , Blackberry Short Weisse and Finestkind IPA and Dj Yung Aber (Aaron Ranta) spinning some tunes.
Monday, March 6th: Original Gangsters
Row 34 is traveling across the pond to Europe – each pour is an salute to the originals!
Offerings (subject to change):
– La Trappe Quadrupel – Bierbrouwerij De Koningshoeven, Netherlands
– Kwak – Brouwerij Bosteels, Belgium
– Pêche Mel – Brasserie Dubuisson, Belgium
– Cuvée Des Trolls – Brasserie Dubuisson, Belgium
– Avec Les Bons Voeux – Brasserie Dupont, Belgium (Magnums!)
– Monks Stout – Brasserie Dupont, Belgium
– Original Lager – Weihenstephaner, Germany