Sunday March 5 – Granite State Growler Tours is proud to partner with WHYM Craft Beer Cafe to bring you the 4th Annual Portsmouth Beer Week Hangover Cure Tour including an amazing beer brunch, an exclusive first peek at Loaded Question Brewing Co. AND a trip to Woodland Farms Brewery
End Portsmouth Beer Week with a bang! In past years, we have been the first people to see, tour and taste at Smuttynose, Deciduous, Liar’s Bench and Great Rhythm. This year will be the biggest Hangover Cure tour yet, with 3 buses ready to roll and a 4th if we sell out!
What do you get with this package?
– Private Brunch at WHYM with an exclusive menu paired with beer
– A behind the scenes tour of the new Woodland Farms Brewery in Kittery and Loaded Question Brewing in Portsmouth
– Meet Loaded Question’s Tom Bath and Ben Moi and learn about their plans for Portsmouth’s newest brewery
– Meet Woodland Farms’ Patrick Rowan and crew, tour the brewhouse and try their new beers
– A ride between WHYM and both breweries on our buses
The cost for this package is $45 per person.
We will have 42 total seats available, arrive at WHYM for brunch at 11 and we will depart for the breweries at 12:00pm.
Don’t wait, as this event has sold out every year!
Times and schedules are subject to change.