Wednesday, March 1st: Apples + Yeast
Cider is Row 34’s second favorite beverage, and Beer Week is a great excuse to gather our apple-loving friends from North Country, Citizen Cider, Eden and Bantam cideries.
- Citizen Cider: B-Cider (light & floral made with local honey)
- Eden: Imperial 11 Rosé (Sparkling Rosé Cider with red currant)
- Bantam: Rojo (tart, crisp, cider with cherries)
- North Country Cider Crabby Bastard (A blend of Dolgo Crab Apples and Spencers from Giles Farm in Alfred)
- North Country Cider Winter Rye (Barrel aged cider from Rye Whisky and Bourbon barrels from Flag Hill)
Time: 5:00 PM.