Winter is a time for dark, full-bodied and warming beer. Some prefer to drink those beers snuggled up around a crackling fire while wearing flannel footed-pajamas. Not us. We like to drink those beers as though they were summer light lagers while we stand outside in the frozen air trying to absorb as much Vitamin D through the space between the top of our scarves and bottom of our beanies as possible.
If you are like us, BOCKFEST is for you.
This March, we will be helping to close out Portsmouth Beer Week with an outdoor bock drinking extravaganza. Join us in raising our steins to the goat!
SATURDAY MARCH 4, 2017: 2pm-6pm in the parking lot of Liars Bench Beer Co.
BREWERIES POURING BOCKS:
- Throwback Brewery
- Smuttynose Brewing Co.
- Liars Bench Beer Co.
- Flatbread Company
Ticket price includes:
- Unlimited 10oz. pours or until beer runs dry from 2p-6p
- Glass BOCKFEST 2017 Stein
Things to know:
- BOCKFEST will be held in the parking lot of Liars Bench Beer Co. It is an outdoor event.
- Food is not included in ticket purchase
- THIS IS A 21+ EVENT. ID’s WILL BE REQUIRED
- No backpacks will be allowed on festival grounds
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed on festival grounds
- Please, refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages outside of the gates of BOCKFEST. We hope to continue this tradition but we need your help and cooperation to do so.