As we mentioned, Portsmouth Beer Week is about, above all else, beer. Not just the beer itself, but the great people that make it happen. For the 11th Annual Portsmouth Beer Week, we’re proud to partner with some of the finest breweries not only in and around Portsmouth but around the country.
The following includes a list of local breweries. Please stop by and visit while you are in the area.
Also, below is a list of participating breweries who will all be involved in at least one event during the course of the week (the lists overlapp).
For a complete list of events, please refer to the calendar listing.
(updated as of 02/8/20)
List of Portsmouth Area Breweries
- Bad Lab Beer Co. – Somersworth, NH.
- Beara Irish – Portsmouth, NH
- Chapel + Main – Dover, NH.
- Cisco Brewery – Portsmouth, NH.
- Corner Point Brewery – Berwick, ME.
- Deciduous Brewing Co – Newmarket, NH.
- Earth Eagle Brewings – Portsmouth, NH.
- Garrison City Beerworks – Dover, NH.
- Great Rhythm Brewing – Portsmouth, NH.
- Liar’s Bench – Portsmouth, NH.
- Loaded Questions – Portsmouth, NH.
- North Country Hard Cider – Rollingsford, NH.
- Portsmouth Brewery – Portsmouth, NH.
- Sawbelly Brewing Company – Exeter, NH.
- SoMe Brewing Company – York, ME.
- Smuttynose Brewing Company – Portsmouth, NH.
- Stoneface Brewing Company – Newington, NH.
- Tilton Brothers Brewery – Hampton, NH.
- Throwback Brewery – North Hampton, NH.
- Tributary Brewery – Kittery, ME.
- Woodland Farms Brewery – Kittery, ME
List of Local Distilleries
- Blue Current Brewery (Sake) – Kittery, ME.
- Smoky Quartz – Seabrook, NH.
- Sea Hag Distillery – North Hampton, NH.
- Tall Ships Distillery – Dover, NH.
List of Breweries with events listed
- COMING SOON
If your brewery is not listed here, please let us know.
If you would like to submit an event for Portsmouth Beer Week, please CLICK HERE.