As we mentioned, Portsmouth Beer Week is about, above all else, beer. Not just the beer itself, but the great people that make it happen. For the 8th Annual Portsmouth Beer Week, we’re proud to partner with some of the finest breweries not only in and around Portsmouth but around the country.
The following includes a list of local breweries. Please stop by and visit while you are in the area.
Also, below is a list of participating breweries who will all be involved in at least one event during the course of the week (the lists overlapp).
For a complete list of events, please refer to the calendar listing.
(updated as of 11/30/16)
List of Portsmouth Area Breweries
- 7th Settlement – Dover, NH.
- Bad Lab Beer Co. – Somersworth, NH.
- Beara Irish – Portsmouth, NH
- Deciduous Brewing Co – Newmarket, NH.
- Earth Eagle Brewings – Portsmouth, NH.
- Four Pines – Hampton, NH.
- Garrison City Beerworks – Dover, NH.
- Great Rhythm Brewing – Portsmouth, NH.
- Liar’s Bench – Portsmouth, NH.
- Neighborhood Brewing – Exeter, NH.
- North Country Hard Cider – Rollingsford, NH.
- Portsmouth Brewery – Portsmouth, NH.
- Redhook Brewery – Portsmouth, NH.
- SoMe Brewing Company – York, ME.
- Smuttynose Brewing Company – Portsmouth, NH.
- Smuttlabs – Portsmouth, NH.
- Stoneface Brewing Company – Newington, NH.
- Throwback Brewery – North Hampton, NH.
- Tributary Brewery – Kittery, ME.
- Woodland Farms Brewery – Kittery, ME
List of Local Distilleries
- Blue Current Brewery (Sake) – Kittery, ME.
- Smoky Quartz – Seabrook, NH.
- Sea Hag Distillery – North Hampton, NH.
- Tall Ships Distillery – Dover, NH.
List of Breweries with events listed
- 603 Brewery
- Banded Horn
- Citizen Cider
- Great North Ale Works
- Goose Island
- Hidden Cove
- Ipswich Ales
- Jacks Abby
- Long Trail
- Lord Hobo
- Magic Hat
- Moat Mountain
- Otter Creek
- Sam Adams
- Sierra Nevada
- Two Roads
If your brewery is not listed here, please let us know.
If you would like to submit an event for Portsmouth Beer Week, please click here.